I watched "The Air I Breathe" today at home, its another film modeled after movies like Crash. There are 4 fables/stories told which interconnect at one point in the story of the movie, many directors have started taking this route. The 4 stories depict Love, Pleasure, Sadness & Joy. The actors include some famous names like Kevin Bacon, Forest Whitaker, Brendan Fraser and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
in short this are stories of a banker that discovers true happiness, a mobster that finds hope, a celebrity that sees life lose its luster and a doctor struggles with his love and affection. If you liked Crash you might just like this movie too, but overall it is an average movie because in certain places the movie becomes boring.
I liked it overall, its a movie thats worth watching at home on DVD when you have time with you !
Saturday, January 2, 2010
The Air I Breathe - Just like Crash but a not as good as it !
Labels:
Brendan Fraiser,
Film Reviews,
Forest Whitaker,
Kevin Bacon,
Review,
Trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment